Property Details for MLS® # C4110727
Property for Sale
Property For Sale In Springbank, Rural Rocky View County
- MLS®#: C4110727
- Size: 2.00 acres
- Price: $425,000
- Status: Active
Looking for the perfect site for your dream home, with mountain views and surrounded by rolling farmland and grazing horses? This lot in Aventerra in Springbank could be the one! All the building lots surrounding it have completed homes on them so no surprises. The development has paved roads, a paved walk/bike path, pond, and fire hydrants throughout the 2 acre lots. High speed internet is available and power, water and telephone are at the lot line. Love to golf? Springbank Links Golf Course is just around the corner. Kilometers of paved roads around the area are great for cycling. The kids can attend Springbank schools or nearby private school. Aventerra - just minutes to the city but a million miles away!
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® C4110727
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- MLS®#: C4110727
- Lot Size: 2.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Restrictions: Easement Registered On Title,Restrictive Covenant-Building Design/Size,Utility Right Of Way
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 0A9
- Directions: West on Hiway 1, north on Old Banff Coach Rd, west on TwpRd 250, North on RR32, left into Aventerra, 3rd lot on left.
- Exterior Features: Flat Site, Pond, View Mountain
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
ROYAL LEPAGE BENCHMARK