Property Details for MLS® # A1252071
19 Rodeo Drive, Rural Rocky View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1252071
- Size: 2.03 acres
- Price: $1,149,800
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1999
Sitting on a manicured, private 2-acre parcel, in Rodeo Ridge and Springbank, find this well-appointed, fully finished walkout bungalow with a total of 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a triple heated garage. Entering this home, you are greeted with a generous tiled front entrance leading to a bright, sunny open floor plan, featuring high ceilings, and hardwood flooring. Walking in find a large living/family room with built in speakers, two large windows overlooking the sunny west backyard framing the gas fireplace, adjacent find a good-sized kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas range, granite counter tops, and a large walk-in pantry. Off the kitchen is a sunny convenient eating area with access to a sunny deck overlooking the rear yard, at the front find a large formal dining with windows overlooking the front of the property. The main floor includes three generous bedrooms, two good sized bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the master with convenient access to a four-piece bath. The primary suite is truly an oasis, this large private room features a warm gas fireplace, his and her walk-in closets, the en-suite includes heated floors, large soaker tub, a separate shower, and two private sinks. The main floor is finished with main floor laundry and a private office. The walk-out basement is bathed with sunlight and is fantastic for entertaining and family evenings. Features include in-floor heating, wet bar, a large guest bedroom, a gym area or flex room, huge family/games room, 2 storage rooms (one could easily be turned into a wine room) and a nicely finished 3-piece bath with steam shower. The walk-out leads to a covered cement patio with a hot tub, all of which overlooks a manicured west back yard with concrete firepit, pond, and children’s play structure. Other features include partial views of the Mountains, City, and of COP, underground sprinklers, large driveway with separate RV Parking, cement tile roofing, air conditioning, and roughed in theatre wiring down. Enjoy all the benefits of Springbank, close to The Edge School for Athletes, private schools, Springbank high school, middle school, and Springbank Park for all Seasons. Situated minutes west of Calgary with excellent access to Winsport, COP and the Rocky Mountains.
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1252071
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1252071
- Style: Acreage with Residence,Bungalow
- Year Built: 1999
- Lot Size: 2.03 acres
- Lot Shape: Lawn,Landscaped,Underground Sprinklers,Rectangular Lot
- Total Floor Area: 2,078 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 3B7
- Included: "Hot Tub as is, where is"
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3
- Rooms Above Grade: 7
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Lawn, Landscaped, Underground Sprinklers, Rectangular Lot
- Exterior Finish: Stone, Wood Frame
- Roof: Concrete
- Front Exposure: E
- Frontage: 70 metres
services & amenities
- Parking: Heated Garage, Triple Garage Attached
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX REALTY PROFESSIONALS