Property Details for MLS® # A1146845
251082 Range Road 32, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1146845
- Size: 3.95 acres
- Price: $949,900
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1996
Do you desire privacy and seek the calm and peace of acreage living? This amazing 4 acre Springbank property is set back from the main road, is flanked by a perimeter of mature trees, and yet, has a magnificent mountain view. The acreage lies adjacent to wonderful, horse owning neighbours and can itself accommodate 2 horses on the property. There is exceptional curb appeal with a tree lined driveway, maintenance free stucco exterior with copper accents, and a heavy-duty metal roof! The property has been exceptionally well maintained and is a complete oasis. This private residence features a security gate, wrap-around deck, two fenced developed vegetable and flower gardens, a green house, outdoor water collection systems, storage shed, and 2 garages; one attached single heated garage and a double detached garage. The large back yard is completely fenced for children and dogs, preventing unwelcomed wildlife entry. The outdoor front entry way is highlighted by hand hewn, impressive Douglas fir posts and an overhanging porch. Entering the foyer, one is greeted with a magnificent custom-crafted elk antler chandelier. The main floor features a bright and open floor plan with a functional layout and upgraded light fixtures. The Scandinavian inspired wood beam ceiling adds warmth, a feeling of hygge, and an organic elegance to this unique home. The cozy living room is flooded with natural light through a large bay window, a 3 pc fireplace separates the living and formal dining area. The large chef's kitchen was designed and renovated by Home & Hearth Renovators and boasts stainless steel platinum appliances, quartz countertops, an oversized, gorgeous center island, abundant cabinetry and storage space. The kitchen extends out to a lovely enclosed sunroom and even a cedar lined yoga studio . A 2pc powder room and spacious home office complete the main floor. Gleaming flooring leads to the upper level with 3 great sized bedrooms. The primary bedroom is an idyllic retreat with a spa inspired renovated ensuite complete with a steam shower and sound system; glass & tiled shower with bench, stunning stand alone copper soaker tub, beautiful vanity and a walk in closet. 2 additional bedrooms and another 4 pc bathroom complete this floor. The fully finished basement has great bonus space with a large recreation and games room, laundry & storage. There is no carpet in this house! To increase energy efficiency, the walls of the house and attic spaces has been entirely re-insulated. Other energy saving features include triple pane windows, hot water on demand and a high efficiency furnace. Exceptional Value in Springbank for the discerning owner. Acreage living with close proximity to the city!
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1146845
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1146845
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 1996
- Lot Size: 3.95 acres
- Lot Shape: No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Private,Views
- Total Floor Area: 2,075 sq.ft
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 1E6
- Included: all light fixtures, central vac & attachments in AS IS condition, big freezer, shelving in garage, electric gate, garage heater, green house. watering systems (3), garden shed
- Bedrooms: 3 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 2 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Basement: Finished, Full, Finished, Full
- Floor Finish: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate
- Exterior Features: No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Private, Views
- Exterior Finish: Other, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Metal
- Front Exposure: S
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Detached, Electric Gate, Garage Door Opener, Gravel Driveway, Heated Garage, Plug-In, Shared Driveway, Single Garage Attached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!