Property Details for MLS® # A1098365
451 Rodeo Ridge, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1098365
- Size: 0.27 acres
- Price: $1,199,000
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 0(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2004
***OVER $250K IN RENOVATIONS*** TRUE LUXURY LOCATED IN A PRIVATE COUNTRY SETTING BACKING ONTO A TREED RAVINE WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS OF THE BOW RIVER, FORESTS & FAIRWAYS. Have you always dreamed of living right next to a world class public golf course - This is it! Renovation in 2015 included new kitchen, new bathrooms with floating cabinets, signature sinks & Hans Groen taps, updated mantles and tilework on 4 fireplaces, Solar Panel installation, roof replacement, Air Conditioner, basement Bar, New hardwood & carpets, Chrystal Chandelier & Sconces, LED lighting throughout, custom closet organizer in master, full room closet design in bed 4, Over height custom front door with security locking system, Family room cabinetry, Laundry room cabinetry,electrostatic air filters in both furnaces, drain water heat recovery system. Plenty of room for large families with 5,403 sq. ft. of development on 3 levels and a total of 6 bedrooms. The Main Floor Office can be converted to a bedroom for multi-generational families /full bathroom on the main floor. You will love the dramatic curved staircase, two main floor fireplaces & signature Crystal chandelier just a few of the beautiful features of this home. The chef’s kitchen has full height white cabinetry, with soft close drawers & accent lighting; Stainless steel appliances including Bosch induction cooktop, Wall oven, Built in microwave, dishwasher, Arctic White Granite counters & white tile backsplash. Love the warm sunshine on the large deck spanning the full width of the house & the brushed oak hardwood floors in the vaulted family room with contemporary designed fireplace & Stylish cabinetry. Full height windows display the stunning view as you climb the staircase to the second level loft. There are 3 kids bedrooms for your littles to love, one transformed to a full dressing room for designer bags/shoes & more (easily removable to restore 4 beds up) Relax in the exquisite owner’s suite with 3-sided fireplace, private upper deck, walk in closet with organizers & spa ensuite with corner soaker tub, large tile shower & dual vessel sinks. The walk-out level has a huge rec room with 4th fireplace; redesigned wet bar with Beverage fridge & microwave; enclosed movie room/Gym plus two more roomy bedrooms. Private treed backyard to enjoy with your family & friends with Maxxus 880 series 6 person hot tub & firepit all professionally landscaped including inground sprinkler system. Your kids will love exploring the outdoors! Annual Condo fee is better than an HOA - only $400 per year for snow removal on Rodeo Ridge, weekly garbage/recycling services & maintenance of common areas. Water/Sewer just like in the City - supplied by Emerald Bay Water Co-op. Easy access to Calgary or Cochrane for shopping, 25 minutes to City Centre. Make this your Home for the Holidays!
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1098365
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1098365
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 2004
- Lot Shape: Back Yard,Backs on to Park/Green Space,Close to Clubhouse,Creek/River/Stream/Pond,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Lawn,No Neighbours Behind,Landscaped,Many Trees,Street Lighting,On Golf Course,Private,Views,Wooded
- Total Floor Area: 3,558 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Restrictions: Yes
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 3G2
- Included: Air Conditioner, Second Microwave, Solar Panels & System, Drain Water Heat Recovery System, Hot Tub, Garage Heater, Closet Organizer in 3rd Bedroom, Fridge in Garage, Storage Shed
- Bedrooms: 6 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4
- Rooms Above Grade: 10
- Basement: Finished, Walk-Out, Finished, Walk-Out
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Back Yard, Backs on to Park/Green Space, Close to Clubhouse, Creek/River/Stream/Pond, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Lawn, No Neighbours Behind, Landscaped, Many Trees, Street Lighting, On Golf Course, Private, Views, Wooded
- Exterior Finish: Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
- Front Exposure: N
- Frontage: 0M 0`0"
services & amenities
- Parking: Concrete Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Heated Garage, Insulated, Triple Garage Attached
- Heating: Fireplace(s),Forced Air,Natural Gas,Solar
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
CENTURY 21 BAMBER REALTY LTD.