Property Details for MLS® # A1025652
33026 Rocky Range View, Rural Rocky View County
Acreage With Residence Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1025652
- Size: 4.00 acres
- Price: $1,125,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 1994
Welcome to this beautifully appointed family home, perfectly positioned on a stunning 4 acre lot in Springbank. With almost 4200 Sq.Ft of finished living space you have ample room for your growing family. Truly a country oasis with mature landscaping and stunning panoramic Rocky Mountain Views. Upon entry, be welcomed by the large front foyer and step onto solid hardwood floors. This floor-plan boasts functionality and versatility including a living room with a gas fireplace, a formal dining room and spacious kitchen. Here you will find plenty of rich cabinetry, complementary granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a sunny breakfast nook area with many windows framing your picture perfect views. The large deck spans the back of the home, making it easy to host large gatherings. A generous main floor mudroom, storage room, and half bath completes this floor. Upstairs is your impressive master bedroom with large windows showcasing unbelievable mountain views. The feature fireplace anchors the master while giving a cozy feel. The dressing room will not disappoint along with your spacious 5 piece ensuite. Also on the second floor are 3 extra bedrooms, 1 of which with a self contained ensuite. The bright walk-out basement allows for plenty of natural light and is home to a large recreation room, an extra bedroom, a large bathroom, and a den with full wet bar. French doors access your covered patio area and hot tub to make this the perfect place to unwind after a long day. Bring your horse, as this property is fenced and includes a horse shelter. There is no shortage of space with a double attached garage and a double detached garage ready for all of your hobbies and toys. Close to exceptional schools and recreation facilities, including the EDGE, Harmony, Mickelson National Golf Club, and so much more. Call for your private viewing today!
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1025652
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1025652
- Style: Acreage with Residence
- Year Built: 1994
- Lot Size: 4.00 acres
- Lot Shape: Front Yard,Landscaped,Many Trees,Rectangular Lot,Treed,Views
- Total Floor Area: 3,171 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3Z 1K1
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 4)
- Bathrooms: Full: 4 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 8
- Basement: No
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Front Yard, Landscaped, Many Trees, Rectangular Lot, Treed, Views
- Exterior Finish: Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle
services & amenities
- Parking: Double Garage Attached, Double Garage Detached
- Heating: Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!
RE/MAX IREALTY INNOVATIONS