Property Details for MLS® # A1010806
31215 Springbank Road, Rural Rocky View County
2 Storey Detached Home for Sale
- MLS®#: A1010806
- Size: 3.63 acres
- Price: $1,895,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3(full) 1(half)
- Status: Active
- Year Built: 2011
Perfectly nestled amongst hundred of trees is this stunning custom-built family home sprawled out on 3.63 acres of landscaped perfection. Known as one of the most eye-catching homes in Springbank, and is now available for the first time. Architecturally designed to take advantage of its beautiful setting with stunning private views from every angle. The majestic front door greets you with grandeur and sets the tone for the remainder of the home. The grand foyer is open yet offering a private vestibule with adjacent dedicated office and opposite dining room with coffered ceiling and wainscoting accents. The living room is truly a show stopper with exposed wood beams supporting the 25' vaulted ceiling. Stunning two-toned kitchen with large island and built-in eating table, 65" side by side refrigerator, 6 burner dual fuel gas range, 2 drawer dishwasher, beautiful hood fan and large walk-in pantry. Enjoy the incredible south facing rear patio with outdoor wood burning fireplace with copper hood. Halfway upstairs you will find a "hidden" hobby room currently being used as an art room. Upper floor features a large bonus room with natural gas fireplace with stone surround, 2 large bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, and large laundry room with custom cabinets and sink. Make your way to the immaculate home owners retreat with hydronic in-floor heating throughout, double sided natural gas fireplace with stone surround, vaulted ceiling and gorgeous 5 piece ensuite with dual vanities, steam shower, free-standing bathtub and walk-in closet. Venture down to the fully developed walkout basement via the 2nd set of stairs featuring a 4th bedroom, 4 piece bathroom, fitness area, family room with wood burning fireplace, entertainment area with drop down 100" projector and screen. Don't forget that your guest will need to hydrate at the beautiful wet bar with stone backsplash, granite countertops, full size fridge, built-in keg tap and sink. Need more space? How about a 250+ bottle wine cellar next to the bar. The entire basement floor also has hydronic in-floor heating which makes it nice and cozy during the winter months. Enjoy outside at the covered outdoor area with private hot tub and water feature. Stretch your legs and walk around this beautiful property to the natural creek and enjoy your own private fire pit. Let the kids play on the playground and custom zip line. 29 built-in speakers throughout the home, reverse osmosis system for the kitchen and bar, attached shed to match the home and the list goes on. Be sure to check out the Virtual Tour to walkthrough the home.
Contact Brian Currey About MLS® A1010806
Brian Currey, 403-259-4141 at RE/MAX Realty Professionals, #10, 6020 - 1A STREET S.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
- Property Type: Detached Home
- MLS®#: A1010806
- Style: Acreage with Residence,2 Storey
- Year Built: 2011
- Lot Size: 3.63 acres
- Lot Shape: Backs on to Park/Green Space,Many Trees,Underground Sprinklers
- Total Floor Area: 3,483 sq.ft
- Condo Name: Z-name Not Listed
- Neighbourhood: Springbank
- City: Rural Rocky View County
- Postal Code: T3z 2e3
- Included: FRIDGE (2), GAS STOVE, DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, HOOD FAN, KEG TAP, WINE COOLER, REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM, WATER SOFTENER, 100" PROJECTION WITH PROJECTOR, IRRIGATION, HOT TUB (AS IS), ZIP LINE, VACUUM SYSTEM AND ATTACHMENTS, PLAYGROUND
- Bedrooms: 4 (Bedrooms Above: 3)
- Bathrooms: Full: 3 / Half: 1
- Rooms Above Grade: 9
- Floor Finish: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Exterior Features: Backs on to Park/Green Space, Many Trees, Underground Sprinklers
- Exterior Finish: Cedar, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Roof: Asphalt
- Front Exposure: N
services & amenities
- Parking: Triple Garage Attached
- Heating: In Floor,Forced Air,Natural Gas
By Creating an Account You'll Access:
- More Rural Rocky View County Listings Browse through every listing in the MLS® System and do as many different searches as you like!
- Days on Market & Financial Info See protected details including Days on Market, Taxes, Condo Fees, Possession Dates, and more!
- Save Your Favorites Star favorite listings, add personal notes, and save custom searches you use frequently!
- Real Time Email Notifications Opt in to receive emails when new properties are listed that match your saved searches!